1. We have a stored procedure created in aaarepdb with all the necessary permissions and grants.
2. This is called in Actuate 11 using ::OcUsualConnection connection and AcStoredProcedureSource data source.
3. However when we run the report from GUI, getting below error:
The same procedure with same permissions and grants when created in aaamiandb, the report is run successfully and we get the output as expected.
1. Why is the report automatically searching for the procedure in aaamaindb?
2. In the report, I do not have any option to choose or specify the database.
3. Is it ok or advisible to create procedure in aaamiandb?